09 September, 2006

Max...The Tasmanian..the Tales continue!




Here is Max.

How relaxed is this dog!!
I am still 'Dog'Sitting Max since his arrival in Tasmania. It is a daily joy to have him around, playing with me, walking on the beaches, sitting on the console of the car on his drives, and snuggling up to me on the bed at night.
One day I will have to return him to his other Daddy, who is setting up Max's new Home down near Hobart. I will miss his company, but this time I am not sad, as I know he will be only a short drive away. He will still be on Tassie soil, as I will be also. His 'Family' are here in Tassie, and he has not one, but many homes now. He is one lucky Max indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Strahan, Tasmania Forecast Click for Burnie, Tasmania Forecast