22 July, 2006

Backyards

Who would have thought that 6 months ago I would have swapped my Melbourne Inner City enclosed paved backyard, to now having the Tasmanian widerness as my backyard. It goes to show you that change is forever happening with us, for us, and around us every second of our lives.


I loved my South Yarra Backyard for it had trees and I planted a lot of plants to create a green inner sanctuary, far removed from the urban concrete City just outside the Gate.
But even that was beginning to feel "small". My time for change was approaching, and the feeling of wide open spaces in fresh air was too strong to ignore. So now I look out my windows and I see Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, and Wilderness as my backyard.
I wouldn't swap it for the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Strahan, Tasmania Forecast Click for Burnie, Tasmania Forecast