22 July, 2006

Hello..My Name is Max..woooof!

"Hello, my Name is Max, I live in Melbourne. I live in a lovely house in South Yarra. I used to have a Big Brother here too, but he went away suddenly one day and I haven't seen him since. He was my friend.
My Daddy took me to a Doggy Doctor recently and he gave me some medicine that he said will make me safe from nasty things in another place down south. I have no idea what this place down south is, but my Daddy is packing my Bag and said I am going on a holiday soon to see my Other Daddy.
I am Max, and I have a bone to devour.. wooofs for now..love Max"

I have now introduced you to Max, he is a 2 year old Jack Russell X Shih Tzu. He is a very loveable energetic little fella. Yes its true, his other Daddy took him to a Vet recently to have all his booster shots and extra meds for his Trip to Tasmania. As I write this, it is planned that Max arrives in Tasmania for me to Babysit whilst his Other Daddy packs up the South Yarra house and makes preparations for the move to Tasmania.

I will be honest and say I am extrememly excited Max is coming to visit. I have missed my little mate for over 2 months now.
My last image I have of Max is him standing up at the back window of the Hatchback Car as it drove off from Tullamarine Airport, pawing frantically at the glass, and howling! My heart broke and I was in tears at that image. It was all I could see when I was flying down to Burnie that night. Max at the Window.
But since then I get regular updates that he has been a happy dog in South Yarra, going on his daily walks, and being loved, and spoilt by his Daddy there.

But I am soooo excited he is coming to visit!!
Must remember to hide the socks, he loves socks!! Typical Terrier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Strahan, Tasmania Forecast Click for Burnie, Tasmania Forecast