09 January, 2007

The Speed of Change

I sit here tonight feeling very strange.

Strange in a way where I feel somewhat "lost." Since Max and his Other Daddy left to go Home to the Huon Valley, I have been pondering what has happened since I left South Yarra over 9 months ago.
A new lifestyle, a new place of Work, new Residences, new people, new sights & sounds, new concepts.

All these factors have been happening at a rapid pace since I moved south. I do not regret moving out of Melbourne to this amazing Island State. I continuously see each day here as a wonderful blessing.

But my mind has suddenly slowed somewhat, and all the memories of the past have flooded back, to rise up in my consciousness, and confuse my daily thoughts.

I have been processing all that has passed before me here in Tasmania since my arrival to today.. and my mind has been 'challenged' with all the rapid changes.
All the new adventures and places visited, new people met and now regarded as my Friends, new ideas and concepts to challenge me. Life has moved on since Melbourne, but sometimes one needs time to process the changes before we can move on mentally.

Life is change, and change is Life.

Time will pass, and I will move forward again. I do not stop moving forward, but there are times when a slow pace is needed to see things more clearly, a pace where you can think!

I will not stop thinking!

Nor stop enjoying Life !!

Nor the desire to be able to share Life with a fellow traveller on this amazing Journey we do each & every day of our existence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click for Strahan, Tasmania Forecast Click for Burnie, Tasmania Forecast